Located just minutes to the Ocean Ridge Plantation gates are a myriad of dining experiences, offering, as one would expect, fresh locally caught seafood. Sample the the local cuisine from one of the many area restaurants offering a full range of dining experiences and cuisines.
If you are a seafood lover, then we have what you area looking for. Relax on the beach and watch the shrimp boats offshore. At the end of the day drive to Calabash and purchase fresh shrimp off right off the boat or dine at one of the many waterfront restaurants.
The list below is a short list of local restaurants.
- Roberto’s, Ocean Isle Beach
- Twin Lakes, Sunset Beach
- Fiber McGee’s, Sunset Beach
- Chianti South, Little River
- The Boundary House, Calabash
- Grapevine, Calabash
- Patio’s, Little River
- Brentwood, Little River
- Thoroughbreds, North Myrtle Beach
- Giggling Mackerel, Ocean Isle Beach
- Sharky’s, Ocean Isle Beach
- Isles Restaurant, Ocean Isle Beach
- Back Street Cafe, Sunset Beach
- Causeway Gourmet, Ocean Isle Beach
- Castaway Grill, Ocean Isle Beach
- Sugar Shack, Ocean Isle Beach
- Beck’s Restaurants, Calabash
- Pogies, Ocean Isle Beach
- Clark’s, North Myrtle Beach
- Snooky’s, Little River
- La Cucina, Sunset Beach